Spring in South Tyrol
May 19 – June 16, 2018
In the spring, you may discover South Tyrol in all its variety. While our alpine region awaits you for beautiful walks and with flowering mountain meadows, during fabulous excursions to Lake Caldaro or to Merano you may already perceive a Mediterranean summer feeling. With the AlmencardPlus, you may explore the entire South Tyrolean region. Ride on a funicular, take the nostalgic narrow-gauge railway to Renon or the spectacular cable car high up on the Mendola or visits to eighty interesting museums in South Tyrol – for free!
- 7 days incl. half-board, AlmencardPlus and Kaserhof included services at the price of 6 days.
- Wellness at the Kaserhof – Unwind and relax every day in our panoramic indoor swimming pool and in our sauna
- Beautiful spring hikes starting directly from the Hotel Kaserhof
- Guided theme hikes and cultural programme included in the AlmencardPlus
- Guest card AlmencardPlus for the entire family and for the entire duration of your stay at the Kaserhof
- You use of the 3 mountain railways in our alpine region, as often as you want, including the cable car Jochtal/Val Giovo, just a 2-minute walk from the hotel
- Unlimited trips with all buses and regional trains in South Tyrol, ideal for even more varied excursions
- Free admission to 80 South Tyrolean museums, including many highlights, such as the South Tyrolean archaeology museum with “Ötzi” the Ice Man, as well as the “Messner Mountain Museums” by alpine legend Reinhold Messner in Bolzano and Brunico
Price per person for 7 nights with half-board, AlmencardPlus, and many Kaserhof included services:
Double room Geisler: 390,00 €
Double room Jochtal: 420,00 €
Geisler Family Suite: 462,00 €
Here you find our price list!
Room inquiry, we will reply by return!