Mountain stories and farmers autumn
13. October to 04. November 2018
The origin and emotions of mountain pastures
An unbeatable farmers adventure program! With the autumn color change, crystal-clear mountain peaks and fresh air, Gitschberg Jochtal will give you unique moments of tradition, fun and healthy activities. Our farmers’ stories program will allow you to meet the local population and get to know their traditions, and will make your vacation even more intense and interesting.
- 4, 5, or 7 nights
- AlmencardPlus advantage card for the whole duration of your stay
- Farmer’s autumn breakfast at all local hotels, with pasture-themed corner at the buffet
- Fresh farmer’s produce for your evening buffet
- For each room, one cutting board sponsored by the Rio Pusteria holiday area
- Genusspass: on arrival, every guest receives a pass including a hiking map and a voucher for a free seasonal dessert with every meal ordered, redeemable at local mountain huts
- Guided excursions to the pastures: Uncle Alm will show you the most beautiful sights of the Rio Pusteria holiday area
- Individual participation in our AlmGschichten – Farmer’s stories programme
Price per person for 4 nights with half-board and many Kaserhof included services: from 280,00 €
Price per person for 5 nights with half-board and many Kaserhof included services: from 350,00 €
Price per person for 7 nights with half-board and many Kaserhof included services: from 490,00 €
Here you find our price list!
Room inquiry, we will reply by return!